October’s Ridzenes Street market is here!
Traditional Ridzenes Street market will take place on 12th and 13th of October in Galerija Centrs. Unlike other many outdoor markets, which end their season in autumn, Ridzenes Street market is organized throughout the year since the glass roof of Galerija Centrs protects it from bad weather.
October’s market will offer visitors to purchase original goods both for celebrations and daily life, goods from Latvian fields and original work of craftsmen and artists– jewellery, clothing, household items and decorations. This month six new vendors will greet the visitors. Lovers of sweets will have an opportunity to enjoy treats from Karameļu darbnīcas and sweets for raw-eaters without milk, gluten, sugar and E substances by Jaunrada RAW treats. Household item and jewellery hunters will have an opportunity to purchase wooden clocks, bags and clothing by Rasa Cirvele, Riija linen items and mud soap, and porcelain items by Rozenthal Ceramics.
Ridzenes Street market will be open from 10:00 to 21:00. Follow t/c Galerija Centrs on Facebook.
Ridzene Street market participants on 12th and 13th of October
- Smoked meats by Armands
- Paipalu ferma OLA – fresh quail eggs
- Senlaiku sēta – eastern sweets
- Cremon – Krimulda wines
- Chocolate tools
- Honey, pollen, ambrosia and propolis by apiarist Janis Kruze
- ZeMaize – bread made with natural yeast and bio-ingredients
- Andris Jakovlevs - herbal teas
- Tirgus Brālis – kūpināta gaļa – smoked duck, wild game and pig meat
- Dear farm Zemitāni – deer meat products
- Confectionery goods by Ilze Linde
- Nature Gift – syrups, juices, dried fruits
- Farm Vārpas – wild garlic pesto, herbs, greens, young radishes and spinach, pickled cucumbers
- Janis Kriekis - bread
- Karameļu darbnīca
- Jaunrada RAW treats – sweets for raw-eaters without milk, gluten, sugar and E substances
- Saldais mantojums – dried fruits, truffles, syrups
- ROTAA - trinkets
- Rasa Cirvele - massive wood clocks, T-shirts, female dresses
- Riija - linen hats and bags, towels and mud soap
- Misha Laboratory by Dace Grandava – fleece and wool items
- Rozenthal Ceramics – porcelain items
- Meimelin – beauty items
- WUF kids – clothing for children
- Linoteka – vowen textiles
- Gundega Sproģe
- Knittings by Renāte Roze
- Amber Linen Soulution – modern linen tablecloth, exclusive linen towels and SPA items.
- Mil.design – fleece cup stands
- Your Green Deco – wooden home decorations
- Loviletters – presents and decorative items made of birch tree plywood