WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies are generally used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide certain information to the owners of that website.
There are several categories of cookies:
- necessary cookies allow our websites to function properly and in a way that is convenient for you. If you do not accept the use of such cookies, you will not be able to use our websites or you will have great difficulty using them. Necessary cookies do not collect your personal data;
- performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for example by recording the web pages you visit, to enable us to improve the performance and functionality of the website. Performance cookies do not collect your personal data;
- functionality cookies enable the website to remember all the choices you make, such as the text size or language you choose, so that we can make the website more convenient for you. Functionality cookies collect your personal data;
- third party cookies enable us to improve the functionality of our website and tailor it to your interests and needs, for example by allowing you to watch YouTube or Vimeo videos. Depending on the type of third party cookie, they may collect your personal data.
Depending on how long cookies remain on your computer or mobile device, all cookies can be divided into the following types:
- session cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device only for the duration of the browser session, i.e. until you leave our website;
- persistent cookies remain on your browser for a certain period of time after the session ends, unless you delete them.
The cookies we use allow us to authenticate you and to process statistical data about your use of our website and your visits to specific pages. Activated cookies allow us to recognize your browser and provide you with certain additional features.
- create/maintain your session on our website;
- provide statistics on visits to our website;
- remember your screen preferences, such as your language preference;
- collect website usage information to enable us to analyze how well our website meets your needs and to make any necessary improvements.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
In order to ensure proper functionality and convenience of our website, we use the following cookies on our website www.galerijacentrs.lv:
|Who provides them||Purpose||Type|
|SIA BH Galerija Centrs||Enable us to make the web site more convenient for you||functionality cookie, persistent cookie|
|Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Gemius, Facebook Pixel||Allow us to keep statistics about your preferences and activities on the website.||Performance cookie, third party cookie, persistent cookie|
|Content hosting platforms (e.g. Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc.)||Enable us to provide you with audio, video and other types of content using the capabilities of these platforms.||Performance cookie, third party cookie, persistent cookie|
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION