December’s Ridzenes Street market is here!
To allow the Christmas gnomes to conveniently prepare gifts, in December Ridzenes Street market will be held three times: on 7th and 8th, 14th and 15th, and 21st and 22nd of December. Shoppers will have an opportunity to purchase goods from Latvian fields and lovingly crafted original jewellery, household items and decors on Ridzene Street in Galerija Centrs.
Ridzenes Street market will be open from 10:00 to 21:00. Follow t/c Galerija Centrs on Facebook.
Ridzenes Street market participants on 21st and 22nd of December.
- Zaļā maize – salted pretzels and Agenskalns mustard
- Confectionery goods by Evija Linde
- Svētes maize – naturally made and oven baked bread
- Sala – confectionery goods
- Armanda kūpinājumi - alder-smoked pork and cured chicken products, paste and cold meats
- Z/s Urbāni – herbal teas and honey
- ZeMaize – bread made with natural yeast and bio-ingredients
- Z/s Vārpas – marinades and pickles
- Honey, pollen, ambrosia and propolis by apiarist Janis Kruze
- Zemitāni – deer meat products
- Cremon - wines and liquors from various berries and flowers
- Sēklu muss – seed truffles and bars without sugar, gluten or E-substances
- Misha Laboratory – clothing, felt brooches
- Rotaa – trinkets
- Volfwoods – trinkets made of clockwork
- Nada – wooden trinkets
- WUF kids – clothing for children
- Linoteka – clothing
- LinConcept – linen items
- Marimo – wooden items
- Meimelin – trinkets
- Korola design – trinkets
- Loviletters – wooden cards
- Penelope’s Bow Ties – bow ties
- Buduart – leather items
- Ej Butiq – stands
- MaiMai – knitting
- MilDesign – designer items
- Ieva Galēja – clothing